Monday, May 2, 2011

Last Week

Can't believe it's my last week working with this guy. Excited for his next stage of life and especially his upcoming trip this summer to Japan. However, crazy sad I won't see him much around campus. He's become a pillar in our ministry and a pioneer in creating epic emails that students actually read. God has used him exponentially in the lives of students and even more so in Ryan and my life.

"Dear God,
Thank you so much for creating this man in your image. For allowing me to be his sister both physically and spiritually. Thank you for letting me work alongside him these last couple years as you molded him more and more into your image. I love him and will greatly miss working alongside him. However, help me to make the most of this last week with him. In Jesus name....Amen"

No comments: