- ALL Obstacles keeping them from attending would be taken away
- Protection from the enemy that would try to keep them from coming or engaging with Him or one another
- Unity among the students that would bond their hearts towards one another
- Humility and teach-ability would reign in their hearts in preparation
- Each student would be touched in a dramatic way by God's love and truth
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
2 days and counting until our students come together for our annual conference. Collegiate Navigator ministries from all over California, Arizona, Hawaii and even Utah will be joining together just 40 minutes east of San Diego to learn about and worship our great God. Every year God has spoken to me in a very powerful and tangible way. I can't wait to see the things he will do in these students lives this weekend. Will you pray for them with us for their time at the conference?