Sunday, March 29, 2009

The AZ








So..we're heading out to AZ today.





We'll see how it goes. Alot of what we'll be doing is re-connecting with old friends. However, I know that we'll end up sharing with them what God is is doing through us over here in SD. I pray that God would stir even just one old acquaintance to get excited over what we do, and that they would partner with us. I hope you all will join me in this prayer.

Other then that, I know it will be a great to time to re-connect. Show off my hubby ;-). and get some time of prayer and fellowship with people from all different walks with Jesus. I'm excited!

1 comment:

Ayeser said...

I'm about to see you guys today! In fact, I should probably stop typing this and go get into my jeep right now to go pick Ryan up. I really don't know why I'm still typing --- still, typing. Oiy!